Orbitation

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Another two things

A mosquito bit my left armpit last night, and I had a nightmare of a time trying to sleep. It was itchy but when I scratched it was damn ticklish.

-----------------------------


I was watching those Taiwanese Serials reruns on channel 8 and I laughed myself silly. I used to watch other serials back in Taiwan and most of them are the same, the more famous exports are obviously their Idol Drama Serials. Other than that, it's their variety shows that are good.

Over there, they have a few channels just for stock market analysis. You'll see this guy with a badly drawn chart of some entity and go on and on like a Duracell Bunny, motioning the virtual pointers and arguing with the inanimated camera about whether the price will go up, or whether it will rain tomorrow. It's one or the other. Think it's channel fifty something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home