Orbitation

Monday, November 28, 2005

Of something foreign and belated birthday greetings

"I guess you've went there and caught something"

Well, I guess so, duh?

"Hmm.. Let's see.. Looks like you caught something foreign"

"WHAT!!!!! Doc, I didn't go there to... I mean... even.. well.. I didn't.." My voice somehow lost it's direction and got lost.

"Ha.. no.. no.. it's just a foreign flu bug. What were you thinking? You body is built and accustomed to the local bug variant and you could have caught a variant that you have a problem fighting."

And he just sniggered to himself.

To add a final jest, he commented, "Need an MC for your MO?"

"No, Doc", I said with a straight face. "I have finished my NS a long time ago, and I'm studying now, thus I have the time to go overseas with my girlfriend. And I don't play the piano."

"Ha, I know that. Here, take this concoction of medicine and you'll be up in a jiffy"

This time around, both of us sniggered.

---------------------------------

Happy birthday bud, sorry to miss it for yet another year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home