Orbitation

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Extra-Ordinary



I have always been meaning to post this up but I didn't get a chance to, largely due to the fact that I am lazy. It was when I chanced upon it on Youtube again did I remember about it.

Paul Potts of Britan's Got Talent. He went on to win the competition in June 2007 and performed for The Queen of England at the Royal Variety.

Like what Simon Cowell said at the end, "I like shows where somebody isn't a professional, has a talent, isn't aware of it, has a normal job, and then you see something else. I like that."

When I write (if it can ever be called writing), I tend to write mostly about the seemingly ordinary people around us, the everyday Joes and Janes you see everyday. The auntie sitting by the side of her stall, the boy that hops over the zebra crossing and the person sitting next to you on the bus. Every event that involves us is unique, every adversity we face is a story in the making, every attempt we make is a legacy to be told.

Things are much different if you look in another perspective.

That little bit of extra.

The Extra-Ordinary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home