Orbitation

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Office

1 month zoomed by and I wondered how things have changed and transpired. Warning though, this could be a boring post.

Work was pretty mundane, save for the occasion spots of a sudden rush of activities that makes you wonder the logic and motives of other co-workers. I am stepping into my 5th month at my current workplace and a number of people actually came and went during this time.

On another note, my colleague got me a Winnie the Pooh cushion for an "Angel & Mortal" event in our company.



It likes an occasional cornetto at work.

Not the most mucho gift a guy can get, but it sure beats the gloomy atmosphere that is always hanging around my workstation. Talking about my workstation, my computer just got upgraded with a wide screen monitor as I have been reflecting that my design work (I am always arrowed to design ads, flyers, brochures, even cards) is hampered by the snail-like AMD comp. Will take a photo of it.

---------------

What else is worth mentioning...

Well... nothing much really. The office is pretty much as is. Small, compact and in a dark-humour way, seperated from everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home