Orbitation

Monday, April 23, 2007

On the 300 words of reflections

It took me almost 3 months from conception of the idea to endless re-writings to actually posting it online today. Far from being anywhere near completion, I hope to re-visit this soon and see if there is anything I can do to sharpen it.

I will like to thank Jester for taking time out to proof-read and critique it for a couple of rounds and help me iron it out. Thanks alot, man. You deserve the cake and the right to eat it.

And as I read the three sets of a hundred words, the image of the MRT ride with the couple and the child drifted back to me again. After getting off the train, I immediately wrote down what I felt on the staircase steps at City Hall MRT station. It was lucky I was early for an appointment with my friends. I had time to write it all down.

I hope this piece will represent the complexities of life and all that is out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home