Orbitation

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A couple of photos

My new workstation!



Really cool looking, though its much easier for my boss to be behind me looking at what I am doing.



Caught The Campaign to confer the the Public Service star on JBJ 1 week plus ago. Just for those people who don't go to watch dramas and plays often, the book in the above photo is NOT free. I saw alot of people going over to the desk to realize with big beady eyes that it costs $2. Come on guys, only $2. Do support the art scene if you can.

I will leave the review of it open, since alot of people have ALOT of differing views on it. My statement is only geared to those that told me that all the actors (both of them) did were to complain and poke fun at others. My feel will always be that art need not necessarily provide a solution, it can simply be the medium through where we derive it.

3 Comments:

  • i was guessing that you would have caught the play too.
    i tot pam's representation of the malay receptionist was sublime. cracked me up totally.

    By Blogger jing, at 10:36 PM  

  • I love Rodney's rendintion of the policeman (DSP). SO FUNNY!!

    PPS. 2DS!

    By Blogger Bao, at 10:53 PM  

  • hahaha.
    the 'we are only human' line was very funny.
    rodney was better in the second act.

    By Blogger jing, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home