Orbitation

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Online doo-doo

A couple of webcomics I love.


Sinfest
is one of, if not the best webcomics I have read thus far. Superb drawing, sharp satires and great humour.

Thebookofbiff is loved by some and hated by others. A one panel comic that hits you right in the face.

Penny-arcade is one of the biggest gaming comics on the internet. It started out as a simple commentary cum comic site and it has now grown to a gigantic site that spawned a convention (Penny Arcade Expo, or PAX) and many other spin-offs.

2 Comments:

  • bao bao bao. heard you were on i-weekly!!

    famous liao leh. haha. face of knife.

    By Blogger jing, at 12:57 PM  

  • Haha, how did you know?

    Anyway I am not for Knife OK, that's my competitor wor. Ha.

    This is my second time on iWeekly liao, I am getting famous!

    By Blogger Bao, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home