Orbitation

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Have I posted this before?

One of the things I wondered most about is why ladies like to wear a white top and a colored bra.

I mean, its not that I mind, in fact if the situation permits I might even thank the person for caring by sharing.

At times it would be a sheer white top wrapping over like a silky veil, barely able to quiet down the purple bundles of joy. Other times would entail a white uniform blouse playing the translucent guard to the bounty of pastel colored jewels. And let's not forget that executive lady that just got out of her car, wearing a professional stripped blouse that fits over those pair of lovely headlights.

I asked my girl and a few close female friends before and the common answers are that either a) the girl didn't realize it or, b) the girl needs attention. I'll never know the real reason and I need not to, I'll just enjoy the fruits of its labours.

I am sure I have written this sometime back, it could be here, could be on orbitation.org or, hell, back in diaryland. I just got reminded of this when I was walking around today and saw a few treasure chests, waiting to be explored.

Sorry about the innuendos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home