Orbitation

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A bit of everything



Just some bits and pieces.



I have been very busy painting my entire house. A fresh coat of paint for the new year and I felt like Phua Chua Kang, minus the yellow boots, perky mole and a good sense of humour. Later on I will be painting again, it's tough work.



I went for a foot massage when I was in Thailand and it was kinda weird. Firstly I am not that used to being rubbed around by a lady I just met, I mean, I don't mind after a movie and a few dinners, but hey, just not so fast OK? Although it was a foot massage, she did press around the inner thigh areas which was, let's find the right word, a tad too uncomfortable. Overall it was not bad, the massage I meant and the price was not that expensive.



And oh, you have to be really clean to buy their merchandise.

2 Comments:

  • show me a hand or two about painting when u're free man. i feel like ripping my room apart.

    By Blogger kloozo, at 1:33 AM  

  • Ha, can. Get 2 pairs of yellow boots and we're ready to rumble.

    By Blogger Bao, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home