Orbitation

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What does it mean???



I had a totally whacked dream.

I was walking along some pavement when Huijing popped out from nowhere and gave me a Sistic ticket for some unknown event. I remember talking to her about the event and then I just continue walking on, as she suddenly vanished. Judy came along and asked me some things that made me laugh. The banter hammered with crude comments and lame jokes carried for a while along the pavement when she suddenly disappeared as well and Vincent came and took her place. Like a page out of magical realism, I casually changed the conversation to my new work place and how I can meet him for lunches in the future, should he decided to stay.

I vividly recall the walk took a while before I found myself suddenly alone in front of some hall. Jester came towards me and asked, in his unique tone, of where I was earlier. I went on to tell him we should meet up more in the future after the previous plan to meet up failed.

Some people came in and went out but I couldn't remember who they are nor what they did.

It's all very complicated. I am blogging this quickly as nobody can remember their dreams after a while.

It's weird.

Have you ever had those funny dreams with alot of random people and alot of different scenes? Scientfically dreams make no sense but hey, sure is fun thinking back about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home