Orbitation

Sunday, January 06, 2008

A can of sardines



Taken at Bugis, December, 2007. If someone breaks a fart here everybody is going to die.

I hate crowded places, seriously.

I avoid Orchard Road, town and places where people go there just to squeeze. The irritating people that walks very slowly down right at the middle of the walkway in front of you, taking their own sweet time and blocking everybody at the back. That group of delinquents that form a straight horizontal line and forming a human barricade. The random asinine lady that consistently appears and walks into your path but looks in the opposite direction at the shoes on discount.

It pains me to feel some sweaty dude's sticky arms and requesting the countless "Excuse Me" to deaf ears.

That's prolly why I am either at home or in some remote part of the island.

At least then the only person that irritates me, is myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home