Orbitation

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A book

I was on the train the other day when it occured to me that when girls read they are really attractive, impressing upon me an etheral charm which I can't really grasp a hold on.

No, not 8 days, not Teens and not Her World.

I'm talking about books. Just plain simple books.

When a girl opens up a book and starts to flip through the pages, her gaze borders between being relaxed and intense as she attempts to ease back and enjoy a good book while trying to decipher the plot's motifs and themes. And as she devotes her concentration and her eyes pass dutifully from left to right, bits of her hair will ease off the ear cascade into a fluid wave and silhouette the profile of the face.

That was one of the many reasons why I fell in love with my girlfriend.

I am a helpless nutter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home