Orbitation

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fresh mint

I was pretty amazed by myself this morning. When I had seemingly been bled dry and had no more left in me, my pen just kept on going. Rather than massaging the words out like how a true student would, I squeezed them hard and with no mercy. Its like when you pick up your tube of Darlie toothpaste and realize it is spent.

But don't you think that's the end.

And you squeeze the tube and roll it and even tried to push the follicles of the toothbrush into the opening of the tube just to get more of those non-existant toothpaste out. At the end of it all you decide to flush some water in by dabbing water on your finger tips and kneading the opening before proceeding to torment the tube of toothbrush again.

This very morning, out of nothing I wrote and wrote and wrote out lines of English which are supposedly aimed at sustaining my thesis statement.

Evidently I have ran out of ideas and they are simply incoherent, yet I kept on going

I am so impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home