Orbitation

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fly away with me now

It is as fast like the night and I'm just zooming along, unable to react and make sense of it. Just a helpless passenger on this journey that I didn't sign up for and I'll be an unwilling patient when it all ends.

I haven't had time for myself, to sit, to think, and, if it can called that, writing.

We run, hoping to be ahead and be in control, but the faster you run, the more lost you're only going to be.

Let's get above it all, and see the bigger picture. Let's be high up where no one wants something from us, wants us to be someone whom we are not. Let's be free of other's opinions and views. Let's fly away and not be hampered by time, expectations, jealousy, ego, hatred and, yes, and obligations.

Let's fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home