Orbitation

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Of meat and coins, the soft and the hard

Finally sold the stacks of newspapers that's been piling up in our storeroom.



This bugger is super zai. He used his hands to tear the ropes with so much ease but wouldn't let me take his photo. Moving with He also deals in handphones and laptops and when asked how are the prices, he looked at me and said, "Oh, depends on your specs lah, the better the specs the better the price. You let me open the laptop and I check for ya."

All of them are modernized liao.



Quite alot lei...



In the end they only fetch $1.50. Somehow I didn't bother to negotiate for a few more coppers, I wonder why.

Anyway.... bought the godzilla bao the other day... Its supposed to be the biggest around. Costs about $3.xx if I recall correctly.



Looks normal... but if I compare to...



an iron.. looks big right?



How about a bottle of Ru Yi You? (Wo gang cai hai "pu!" le yi shen!")



Its pretty power-packed. Not just a whole lump of flour.


See, even he likes it.

Overall its not bad and stuff, but its just basically a supersized meat bun, like a Mega Big Mac kinda deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home