Orbitation

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I have always wondered

and wanted about living the simple life, having a stable and predictable job where I know what is coming tomorrow and the surety of the knock off time.

I was piqued by what I saw on my alma mater's website the other day when I was browsing the web. They were opening up positions for lecturers and their requirements seem to be attainable though the remuneration packages are not known.

Being a lecturer does have its pluses. You contribute to the nation, talk to teens rather than toddlers who can't understand how to go to the loo and the job does sound a little cushy.

I don't know whats going into my head, given the economic situation I should be thankful I have a job rather than running around and looking for another one.

But... well, its always good to wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home